Last Updated on by William J. Lopez
Owning a gaming table has become a necessity for most families nowadays. Spending quality time with each other is more important than ever in this technology based era. And it will be a bonus if you can use the same gaming table as a coffee table.
Finding the right balance between an entertaining retro game and a stylish piece of furniture is tricky. We have compiled a list of the 6 best foosball coffee tables that promise fun and style.
Our team has tested their best features and written down the pros and cons that will help you find the ideal one for your home and liking.
- Tempered glass is perfect
- The table build is quite sturdy enough
- It has a warranty on it
- You can keep track of your score
- It has a stylish look to it
- It has a storage bottom shelf
- Excellent Durability
- Moving around the table is easy
- It has adjustable legs
- Hand detailed woodwork
- Bottom shelf for extra storage
- It has a scoring bead system
Top 6 Best Foosball Coffee Tables
The best foosball coffee table must be great for playing the game and as an impressive furniture piece. Before we get on with the list, make sure you are looking for a coffee table and a foosball game, not just a foosball table.
This makes a whole lot of difference. If you are searching for JUST foosball tables for your gaming room, check out our article on the best foosball tables, along with some buying tips.
The foosball coffee table will be a coffee table and then a foosball game table. The fusion between a foosball game and a coffee table is that foosball is a very social game compared to other games.
Without any further due, let’s talk in-depth about the best foosball coffee tables.
1. Steve Silver Diletta Dark Wood Foosball Coffee Table
- Dimensions: 28 x 45 x 20 inches
- Weight: 85 Pounds
- Material: Tempered Glass, Iron, Wood Solids, Veneers
Steve Silver Diletta Dark Wood Foosball Coffee Table is considered the most stylish one on the list because of its tempered glass addition.
It has the looks and features of a great built-in foosball game and is more of a traditional cocktail table than a coffee one. This table has casters for easy mobility and stability, along with the two locking casters.
It has six handles and two foosballs to play with. For extra strength and storage, it has a bottom shelf.
The most convenient thing about this foosball table is that its 6 extended foosball handles are installed so that they don’t come in the way of walking around the table. It is very easy to assemble as well.
- It has a stylish look to it.
- The build is strong enough for great durability.
- Easy moving around the table with casters from one place to another.
- Great stability with two locking mechanisms of casters.
- Foosball handles aren’t a hurdle in your walking around the table.
- It has a storage bottom shelf.
- Not everybody likes dark wood finish.
- It is pretty big for small apartments or living rooms.
2. Foosball Coffee Table With Glass Top 42″ Dark Brown Table
- Dimensions: 28″D x 42″W x 20″H
- Weight: 101.86 lbs
- Frame Material: Wood, tempered glass
This particular furniture piece speaks for its strength. It has strong legs for great stability for intense foosball matches.
It also has a storage bottom shelf where you can place or store magazines or extra accessories for your living room, office room, or gaming room.
It has chrome plated steel rods for controlling players in foosball. You can keep track of scores with its installed traditional bead scoring system.
The tempered glass can stand up against coffee cup heat and the force of the foosball from intense matches. It even comes with a warranty for its long term quality and durability. It’s pretty much simple to assemble as well.
It has 6 rows and 8 players for each team and comes with two foosballs to play with. Despite being strong, it has an excellent eye catching design for living and gaming rooms.
- Tempered glass is perfect and can withstand heat and foosball force.
- It has that traditional coffee table look to it.
- The table build is quite sturdy enough.
- It has a bottom shelf for other accessories like magazines, books, and table games.
- It has a warranty on it.
- You can keep track of your score with a lead scoring system.
- It does not have casters for easy mobility.
- The table is heavy. You will need another pair of hands to move it.
3. Chicago Gaming Signature Foosball Coffee Table
- Dimensions: 47.63 x 28 x 20 inches
- Weight: 75 Pounds
- Material: Wood, glass
Chicago Gaming Signature Foosball Coffee Table has a very nice detailed and delicate woodwork design, making it a pleasing eye furniture piece.
The wood construction has quite a finish, making it sturdy enough to withstand rough foosball players. The whole design of the table is completed with a nice finish touch of a glass top.
We loved its octagonal handles that came in handy in frantic matches and moved very smoothly. It has telescopic rods for longer durability and reliability. Another worth mentioning feature of this table is its adjustable legs.
You can adjust it to your comfort level for both the game and as a simple yet classic coffee table. This table also features an extra bottom shelf and scoring bead system at each end. Not only this, we hardly spend any time assembling this table.
- The rods and handles for foosball are of high quality and work smoothly.
- It has adjustable legs.
- Hand detailed woodwork.
- Bottom shelf for extra storage.
- It is quite strong, and the wood feels high quality.
- It has a scoring bead system.
- It’s pretty simple to assemble.
- It doesn’t have casters for easy moving around and is bulky.
- Not everybody is a fan of dark wood.
4. Berner 2 in 1 Foosball & Coffee Table – Antique Walnut
- Material: Walnut Wood, Glass
A great addition to your living room, especially for big fans of antique designs. The coffee table has a unique classic design with a final touch of the glass top.
It facilitates the nice overall look of a coffee table and exciting foosball games.
The handles work smoothly. However, the quality of foosball gameplay is okay in contrast to the table’s build. It has quality wood and is durable, with an extra bottom storage shelf.
- An extra storage bottom shelf.
- Good quality coffee table.
- It has an antique design.
- Two colored teams.
- No replacement parts are provided if broken.
- No casters for easy mobility.
- Not everybody has a liking for antique designs.
5. KICK Java 48″ Foosball Coffee Table
- Dimensions: 48″ x 29″ x 20″
- Weight: 80 Pounds
- Material: Glass, Wood
This table has the most retro look among others on the list. It has 6 rows and 8 players on each team.
The smooth gliding of rods is a key factor in foosball games, and this coffee table has telescopic rods for smooth gliding. It has a nice brown color to it which has its charm and eye catching design.
We liked the light color scheme of the table, which adds a nice homely touch in a living or office room. The table has top tempered glass to complete the whole look. It has a base shelf for storing additional accessories in the living room. Kick offers a lifetime guarantee on its table.
- Retro based theme.
- It has a nice light color finish to it.
- The table comes with a base storage shelf.
- Its top glass is tempered for good quality.
- It comes with a lifetime guarantee.
- Not ideal for modernized themed rooms.
6. Hanover White Wood Foosball Coffee Table
- Dimensions: 45 x 28 x 20 inches
- Weight: 70.4 Pounds
- Material: Wood, Glass
This table has a more modernized look, color, and design. Our other table had more of a luxurious and classic design to them, just like a retro based foosball game.
The foosballs that come with this table have a football design on them. It has 6 steel rows with 8 players on each side.
Compared to other foosball coffee tables, this one was the simplest and easiest to assemble. The table is white with a clear, stylish glass top. You can also get it in other colors like black, blue, red, and grey. You can get a matching foosball coffee table in your gaming or living room.
- It has a smart look and design.
- Hanover offers a wide range of color options.
- The assembly is pretty simple and easy.
- Foosballs have classic football designs on them.
- Great size for kids to play with.
- It is small compared to other foosball coffee tables.
- No extra storage shelf.
Buying Guide For Best Foosball Coffee Tables
Different sizes and styles of foosball coffee tables are available in the market, and sometimes, having many options can be confusing and intimidating.
You will invest in fun games and style, which is why the following tips will help you make an ideal choice even among the above-given list of the best 6 foosball coffee tables.
Size of the Table
The foosball coffee tables are not as big and bulky as foosball tables, but they do require some space.
Before deciding on a particular table, check out its dimensions first to determine whether it would fit your room space. And if you have enough free space to move around the table comfortably.
The base material of the table decides its overall quality and durability. MDF and solid wood are mainly used for foosball coffee table manufacturing, offering excellent quality and durability.
You need to look out for the base material for long life. It is advisable to check the quality of the top glass with the seller for your and your kids’ safety.
Foosball Handles & Rods
Foosball games require smooth rod gliding for fun play and enthusiastic matches. If the rods and handles keep getting in your hand, it will ruin your fun. Steel rods are much nicer, smoother, and more durable than others.
Other than that, it will be great to see if the handles won’t come in your way of walking around the coffee table. To keep the rods in top condition, you can also order rod lubricants.
It may not concern some, but it affects many people’s decisions. The foosball coffee table will add a new look to your living room as it will act as decor furniture and a fun game.
Choose according to your style or the one which enhances your overall room look.
An important factor in anything you need to buy. Foosball coffee tables are a bit more expensive than regular coffee tables.
You will also have a range of prices on the foosball coffee table. Of course, the more stylish, ergonomic, and durable one will be expensive but not as much as a foosball table.
We always advise people to go for products with some warranty. This gives you some sense of security in unforeseen situations like damaged parts because of delivery or missing parts.
A foosball coffee table is a great addition to a household. It doesn’t take up much space, and even the ladies and mom will be happy to have one since it also acts great as a good quality coffee table.
- Our recommended arcade coffee table is the “Steve Silver Diletta Dark Wood Foosball Coffee Table”. It has a nice strong build with tempered glass on top. Its weight isn’t an issue because of the casters; you can freely move it around and secure it during a foosball match with two locking caster systems. What we love most about it is that the foosball handles are installed so that they won’t get in your way of walking, and the extra space you get with its bottom shelf.
- The best compact foosball table from the list will be the “Foosball Coffee Table With Glass Top 42″ Dark Brown Table.” It has longer durability than other tables, and its legs are stronger and thicker. And what the best thing, it comes with a warranty.
- Our final pick from the list would be “Chicago Gaming Signature Foosball Coffee Table.” Its octagonal handles are very comfortable to play with, and the table has a unique wood handcraft design that adds style to your room.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does a foosball coffee table work?
A good foosball coffee table strikes the right balance between being a classic coffee table and a foosball game playfield. It needs to be strong and of average size.
The top of the table is covered with tempered glass to give a surface to place things and to stop foosball from bouncing off the table.
Why do you need foosball coffee tables?
Foosball coffee tables are ideal choices for people who have less space. You will get 2 things fused into one, a stylish furniture piece and a foosball game table.
It comes in handy for college students as well in their dorm rooms where they can just have a simple coffee table or an interactive foosball game for little house parties.
It’s a daily routine that lets you have a fun time with friends and family without any hassle.
What is a foosball coffee table?
A foosball coffee table is a combination of a regular coffee table with a classic arcade game foosball table.
You can use the table just like a regular one and can play a foosball soccer game at any time with friends and family without setting up a thing.
Can you remove the top of a foosball coffee table?
This solely depends on the design of the table and the brand. You can find it out in the product description whether the top is removable or not.
Removable top tables are very easy to clean from the inside and for retrieving stuck foosballs.
How much weight can the top of a foosball coffee table take?
The top of a foosball coffee table can take quite a bit of weight, especially one with tempered glass. These are more reliable and safe if you have kids around.
It also depends on the thickness and quality of the table glass.
How to choose a foosball table which is perfect for dining?
A Foosball table is like a coffee table with a glass top designed to be placed in a living room. It can hold up to a little dining setup but is not ideal for grand dining dinner parties.
What are the benefits of owning a foosball coffee table?
A foosball coffee table saves up a lot of space. You can use it as a simple furniture piece or as an entertaining foosball game. It is best suited for college dorm rooms, living rooms, and gaming rooms.
And what’s best about them is these tables have their top covered with glass which not only is good for placing drinks and other stuff but also protects the foosball from leaving the playfield or losing it.